Welcome to My Delightful Corner Of the World
A Boutique Christian Ad Agency Scaling Faith-Based Entrepreneurs to 7 and 8 Figures With Paid Ads
About Delightful Ads
Delightful Ads is a Boutique Christian Ad Agency that exists to help you reach more customers, skyrocket sales, and make a bigger impact in the world.
Despite the many changes happening online today, paid ads are still the most powerful and efficient way to scale an online business.
There’s no one-size-fits-all when it comes to advertising. With Delightful Ads, you’re working with an expert who knows how to design the right ad strategy built for your unique business.
Attract your ideal customers with ease using effective strategies that meet them at each stage of the customer journey.
If you’re ready to predictably grow your business on autopilot so you can live out your mission in the marketplace, apply for a free consultation call today.
God blessed us with three amazing and hilarious boys. I’m a boy-mom times three! We do loud, and we do fun! Our home is filled with lots of laughter with these guys around!
Fun fact – I used to be a personal trainer. I love working out…specifically weightlifting! I regularly get lost listening to inspiring or educational podcasts while lifting weights. You’ll most likely find me in the free-weights section, and only on a cardio machine when I have to.
My favorite part of the day is mornings spent either sitting in bed (when it’s cold outside) or in my backyard (on warm mornings) with my journal, Bible, and pen in hand, coffee on the side table, and my two dogs snuggling close by.
There’s nothing like making memories with loved ones, and my favorite adventures are those travelling to new places. Take me away to the ocean or on a challenging hike in the mountains—it doesn’t matter—as long as it’s intentional time breaking away from the norm and experiencing someplace new.
I love learning and figuring out how to do something new. I’m sure you’ve heard of Marie Forleo’s “Everything is Figureoutable” book. I believe in having a positive attitude and a “figureoutability mentality.”
While no one would walk in our home and say we live like minimalists, my husband and I don’t do clutter. I enjoy organizing anything (I say it’s my spiritual gift!) and find that minimizing clutter maximizes my peace of mind and my ability to focus on more important things. I truly believe the less stuff you have, the more you’re able to enjoy the things you do have. That mindset carries over to so many areas of life.
“Be fruitful, multiply, and fill the earth, and subdue it using all its vast resources in the service of God and man.”
- Results-Driven for Bigger Impact – We use our God-given gifts in service to our clients to help them make a bigger impact in this world.
- Integrity – We help our clients advertise effectively with integrity, and we follow through on what we say.
- Excellence – We value high-quality service and believe attention to detail leads to greater levels of excellence.
- Delightful – Every person deserves a delightful experience. In every interaction, we strive to make it a positive and delightful one.
- Positive – We choose to have a positive mindset and a “figure-out-ability mentality.”
- I believe in using your gifts to live out your purpose in life, founded first on knowing who you are and growing in relationship with your Creator.
- I believe the best is yet to come.
- I believe in loving people well.
- I believe small habits done consistently over time make the biggest impact.
- I believe doing what is right is always better than doing what is profitable.
- I believe going above and beyond will make your business go from good to great!